Monday, February 05, 2007

Obrigado


Just back from a week on the Algarve. I also celebrated my umpteenth 21st birthday while there. Weather was very warm most of the time, the local beer was very good and the food was great.

Now I'm back in dreichland and not feeling too cheerful about it. Arrived back yesterday after our aircraft made an unscheduled stop in Brest to let a very ill traveler off the plane (luckily it wasn't the pilot). I mean, if someone had told me I'd be seeing plenty of "brest" on my holidays I'd be over the moon. Still, as this photo proves, I saw plenty of something else!! :-)

2 comments:

Alan S said...

previous message is obviously spam..

SleepingDog said...

Who's the dummy? Well, you seem to have thrown out the world's calendars, astronomical science and possibly ring-counting to come up with your (new) age. Perhaps that was what Stonehenge was built to calculate?