Thursday, November 09, 2006

The KKK took my baby away


Just watched a DVD about the Ramones, the right-wing guitarist stole the left-wing singer's girlfriend and the feud lasted about 20 years until one of them died, still, at least the singer wrote a good song about it. It seems it's not only members of famous bands that have problems like this. .

Was murder at work today but at least tomorrow is Friday, I'll go out for a couple in the capital after work, it's been a while since I tripped the light fantastic over there. I was thinking today, why is it that I always have to wait behind people who don't know how to work cash machines? I mean they've been a part of our lives for 20 odd years yet some old grannies act as if they have never seen one before. It's always when I'm in a rush to catch a train or bus too. Shame the KKK haven't taken the geriatric old bedwetters away too. Oohhh controversy..

No comments: